Email: [email protected]
Art related questions:
- At what age did you know you were going to become an artist?
Grade 5, when I got a Kodak Disc camera
- How long have you been selling your art?
I have been a full time professional photographer for 22 years.
- What is your favourite medium to practice in?
“seeing and feeling”
- How would you describe your studio/workspace?
Ever-changing and nature filled
- What was your favourite place to travel to?
My moms house. Art, nature, coffee perfection and my number one role model. Her house is on Hornby and is the reason I landed in the Comox Valley.
- What was the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
Best – a print by Lucy Schappy. The painting makes me feel like I belong, and on days when I need it, I can look at it and think “I will be okay.” Worst: Oh don’t get me started!! About three years ago I registered for itunes-imatch, and for 2 years and 11 months I have been trying to cancel my subscription unsuccessfully – can anyone help?
- What’s the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
- Do you listen to podcasts and if so, what’s your favourite?
I am trying to, but I keep coming back to just music, I just can’t car dance to the rhythm of a podcast
- What’s one of your nicknames?
I don’t think I have one. Does “mom” count?
- What’s your favorite cookie?
It’s a tie between Mary’s Café gluten free chocolate chip cookie and the gluten free cookie that Blue Spruce Ice Cream uses to line their ice cream sandwiches’.
- If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them first?
Compassion, we need compassion to truly see